Sport Compression Socks
Are you looking for a light-weight sock to wear for running, weight training or walking? Do you want to speed up recovery time and decrease post workout muscle soreness? We now offer VEBA Sport Compression Socks at Backs in Action!
What are Sport Compression Socks?
- Provides graduated compression
- Helps fight the force of gravity and circulates blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently
- Made with nylon and spandex
- Helps draw moisture away to keep the leg and foot dry
Benefits of Sport Compression Socks
- Improved Circulation
- Faster recovery
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Increased energy for endurance
- Improved performance
- Reduced recovery time after a workout
- Travel Comfortably, Benefits of Wearing Compression Hosiery
- Stretches for Shin Splints
- Common Injuries Related to Running
There are many other benefits to wearing compression socks/hosiery. Compression Hosiery is covered by many extended health insurance plans, so call 604-876-9977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today for an assessment!
2917 Hebb Avenue Vancouver BC