Direct Billing to Extended Healthcare
We Direct Bill to More Than 45 Extended Healthcare Providers
At Backs in Action, we do our best to eliminate whatever barriers you have to your care. We provide direct billing for Chiropractic Care, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Kinesiology appointments if your plan allows it. This means little or no money out of your pocket for approved patients.
We are able to direct bill to the following extended health insurance providers on your behalf. In addition, Backs in Action is a registered ICBC enhanced care provider and will work with out-of-province insurance companies when motor vehicle accidents occur in another province or when your coverage is outside of BC.
We also are a registered WorksafeBC provider.
Unfortunately, we cannot direct bill for Counselling Services (other than to ICBC) due to restrictions in British Columbia.
So what does this mean for you?
- Elimination of or reduced out of pocket expenses
- Ease and convenience of not having to process the claim yourself
- A greener choice – all claims are filed online
If you would like us to bill directly on your behalf, please let us know at the beginning of your visit and have your extended health insurance details ready. We can confirm whether or not your plan offers online billing.
We welcome new patients!
Our direct billing partnerships include:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Beneva by LaCapitale
- Blue Cross
- Canada Life (Formerly Great West Life)
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)
- Canadian Construction Worker’s Union
- Chamber Of Commerce Group Insurance
- D.A. Townley
- Empire Life
- Equitable Life of Canada
- First Canadian Insurance Corporation
- Green Shield Canada
- Industrial Alliance (I.A. Financial Group)
- Johnson Inc
- Johnston Group
- Labourers International Union of North America
- Maximum Benefit
- Medavie Blue Cross
- MEDIC Construction
- Pacific Blue Cross
- People Corporation
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- SSQ Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial
- Union Benefits
- UV Insurance
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)