ICBC Treatment Plans Vancouver
East Vancouver ICBC Chiropractic, ICBC Physiotherapy, ICBC Massage Therapy, ICBC Active Rehab (Kinesiology), ICBC Counselling and ICBC Acupuncture Treatments
After a motor vehicle accident (MVA) many people experience whiplash, headaches, neck, back, extremity and recurrent pain. They may also experience changes to their mental health. If you were involved in an MVA and have reported the incident to ICBC, you qualify for care at our ICBC Rehab and Wellness Clinic in East Vancouver.
As of April 1, 2019, individuals who have been in a car accident no longer need pre-approval from ICBC for their healthcare treatments as long as they have an ICBC claim number. This means you get access to services to improve your physical and mental health right away from Day 1 of your accident and up to 12 weeks after the accident. After that date, we will work with ICBC to ensure you continue to get access to the care you need until you are at maximal recovery.
Who Qualifies for Our ICBC Care?
- All British Columbia licensed drivers (Insured by ICBC)
- Those who have an active ICBC claim number and were in an accident less than 12 weeks ago. If your accident date was prior to 3 months, we have had success working with ICBC to ensure you still have access to care.
- No medical referral is necessary for the following treatments, all of which are offered at Backs in Action . You can call us at 604-876-9977, email us or book your hassle-free appointment online.
The following treatments are completely covered by ICBC or have a small user fee associated with them.
|Service||Number of Treatments||Patient’s User Fee|
|ICBC Physiotherapy||Up to 25||$5|
|ICBC Chiropractic Care||Up to 25||$5|
|ICBC Active Rehab (Kinesiology)||Up to 12||$10|
|ICBC Registered Massage Therapy||Up to 12||$0-$36 (depending on length of massage). 30 minute massages have $0 user fee; 45 minute massages have a $10 user fee, etc.|
|ICBC Acupuncture||Up to 12||$0|
|ICBC Counselling||Up to 12||$0|
Why is there a User Fee?
Want More Information? Have A Question?
Benefits of Visiting Backs in Action for your Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Expedited recovery from motor vehicle accident injuries (whiplash, headaches, neck and back pain)
- Quick return to work and activities of daily living
- Reduced pain, increased range of motion and improvement in muscle/joint function
- Patient-centered care
- No ongoing approval process with ICBC
- Minimal paperwork required for patient
At Backs in Action Wellness Centre we offer Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Counselling and Acupuncture services to facilitate inter-professional communication offering convenience and better outcomes.
Provide us with your ICBC claim number and we can confirm your coverage. Call or Email today to begin your treatment. “Align with Health and Wellness”!