ICBC Acupuncture Treatments
Sungwoon Shawn Tjen and Yasaman Safarzadeh are registered ICBC Acupuncturists.
- Anyone qualifies with an active ICBC claim number and approval from their adjustor.
- The treatments are covered by ICBC for up to 12 visits at no cost to the patient
- No medical referral is required
- Our East Vancouver Acupuncturist will determine the amount of care necessary to get you to maximal recovery.
What sets Backs in Action apart from other clinics?
There are many reasons that Backs in Action stands out. Here are just a few:
- We care about your recovery and your goals and work in tandem with you to reach them
- We have a multidisciplinary team that works collaboratively to ensure you’re getting the best possible care
- We offer physiotherapy, chiropractic care, active rehab and kinesiology, massage, acupuncture and counselling all in one place
- We offer one-on-one care ensuring you’re spending your time in treatment face-to-face with a practitioner who listens to your concerns, works with you to achieve your goals together and maximizes healing and recovery time.
- We use evidence-based research to ensure the best possible outcomes for your recovery and getting you better as quickly as possible so you can return back to your activities of daily living sooner
- We are a multi-award winning clinic including accolades from the Best of Vancouver 2020 and 2021
- We try and eliminate any barriers to care by offering:
- Convenient hours and appointments, including early morning, evening and weekend appointments
- Male and Female practitioners
- Direct Billing to your extended health insurance
- Friendly, helpful and professional staff to assist you with any concerns and to assist you booking multiple appointments
- 24/7 booking through our online booking portal
- Therapists speaking multiple languages including Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Farsi, and Korean
- Free short-term parking directly in front of the clinic and free longer-term street parking
- We have a Google Rating of 4.8 with more than 150 reviews. We also have 5-star ratings on Yelp and Facebook
- We’re conveniently located:
- Across Renfrew Skytrain Station (one station from Commercial Broadway Station)
- On the ground level with wheelchair access
- Along the Bike path with bike stands outside the clinic