Pain Relieving Gel
For another pain relieving gel option, we recommend reading our post on using Biofreeze.
What is Cryoderm?
- Fast acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain relieving gel.
o It has a clear water based formula so it never clumps or peels off the skin.
o Contains no artificial colors or isopropyl alcohol.
- Provides pain relief for muscle sprains, strains, stiff/sore muscles, arthritis, joint pain and much more.
- Can be used pre and post workout, and to complement Massage Therapy and Chiropractic.
- Cryoderm is an all natural cold therapy made with plant extract and oils.
Ingredients in Cryoderm?
o Effective in reducing bruising, swelling, and edema. 1
o Anti- arthritic and anti-inflammatory properties 2
o Reduces swelling
o Pain reliever with warming properties
o Natural Anti-bacterial
o Reduces pain, swelling and loosens stiff joints
o Anti- inflammatory and pain reliever
o Cooling Properties
- Peppermint Oil
o Anesthetic properties
o Creates a icey-cool sensation
How does Cryoderm work?
- Cryoderm targets the pain spasm cycle
o Relieves muscle spasms
o Reduces Inflammation
o Decrease spindle cell response
- Check out this Cryoderm video for more information
Pain Treatment at Backs in Action in East Vancouver
Our patients like to take a bottle of the Roll-On Gel home to help them manage pain and discomfort as well as in between Massage or Chiropractic treatments to help speed up the body’s natural healing process. Come into Backs in Action today to find out if Cryoderm is right for you!
2917 Hebb Avenue Vancouver BC
1) University of Maryland Medical Center: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/arnica
2) Arthritis Foundation: http://www.arthritistoday.org/arthritis-treatment/natural-and-alternative-treatments/supplements-and-herbs/supplement-guide/indian-frankincense.php