What to Expect Compression Hosiery
Choose The Right Compression Stocking Products
- Depending on your day to day needs; choose the color, style and thickness of your compression stockings that suits your lifestyle.
- Individual needs are as varied as compression socks for varicose veins and antiembolic stockings, compression tights for running and shin splints, maternity compression tights, among others.
- Dr. Jiwa will ask you to remove your shoes and socks.
- Depending on the length of product you’re ordering, Dr. Jiwa will take your measurements (ankle, calf, thigh, and leg length).
- We recommend that you come early in the day to our Vancouver Wellness Centre for a compression stocking assessment to get the best measurement and optimal fitting.
Reap The Benefits
- We will provide you documentation to submit to your insurance for reimbursement when you pick up your compression hosiery.
- With compression hosiery you will have less pain, decreased swelling and increased comfort!
- For more information on the benefits of compression hosiery – click here.