Acupuncture is an ancient medicinal practice that is used to help treat many conditions, whether it includes recovering from chronic or acute pain, injuries, post-surgical trauma, digestive problems, or you simply need a break from the stress of everyday life.
Acupuncture Medicine Includes
- Acupuncture for Pain Management: Sports Injuries, Whiplash, Strains and Sprains, Acute and Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica Pain (Piriformis Syndrome), Neck and Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Knee and Ankle Pain, Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fascitis
- Acupuncture for Headaches and Migraines
- Acupuncture for Facial Paralysis, Bell’s Palsy, TMJ
- Acupuncture for Emotional Disturbances: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- Acupuncture for Digestive Issues: Indigestion, Stomach Pain, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus and Decreased Hearing
- Acupuncture to Quit Smoking
- Acupuncture for Women’s Health: PMS, Menstrual Dysfunction (Painful, Early, Late, Irregular)
- Acupuncture for Low Energy: Chronic Fatigue
- Acupuncture for Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture for Stress Relief
- Acupuncture for the Common Colds
- Acupuncture for Relaxation
Learn more about what to expect here.